Friday, August 13, 2010

I've Got A Crush...

Everyone has that one item they are repeatedly drawn to while shopping.  You know, the one you have in every color, style, and length ever made hanging in your closet? Some people are drawn to tees, some are drawn to blazers, and of course we're all drawn to shoes, but my go-to item seems to be the Boyfriend Cardigan-I just cannot get enough of them!  It started with basic colors (black, gray, navy, etc.), but now I have them in almost every shade you can imagine (see photo, told ya so)! My favorites? Those from J.Crew that seem to fit flawlessly and make every outfit look modern & sophisticated. Lucky for me, they continue to remain a versatile staple from season to season.  This fall, I will be pairing my favorite boyfriends with jeans, leggings, and tunics for effortless, season appropriate combinations :)  What is your go-to item?

New! Infinity Cardigan in Dark Raisin (on it's way to me now...)
Tasca zip cadi in 'Warm Sandlewood'

Friday's outfit: Romper: F21, Cardi: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Elephant ring: Ebay, disk ring: Banana Republic

Small watch: UO, Wood & pearl bracelets: H&M
Sandals: Urban Outfitters
New Arrival! Have seen this necklace all over celebs & finally found an affordable version!
Luluka cross necklace (etsy.com)
Happy Weekend! 
Xoxo-Kelli

3 comments:

  1. VERY cute necklace my dear! Great find! You should contact that etsy seller and see if they would be willing to do a giveaway with you!
    It would bring more traffic to their store and more traffic to your blog! Check out my past giveaways to see how Ive done mine! It's worth a shot! Btw I am LOVING that Tasca zip cadi in 'Warm Sandlewood'!

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that necklace too! I've been wanting one for awhile now and never got it.. hmm, i think it might be time! :)

    xx,
    Helena
    www.BrooklynBlonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helena, I just checked it out & your blog rocks, nice job :) And do not put off getting that necklace a minute longer, it's a great every day piece, I love it :) Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D