Monday, August 16, 2010

That's What Friends Are For...

Sadly, the weekend has once again come to an end.  Only the end of this weekend means that the visit of 4 of my best friends has come and gone.  It's like the feeling when I moved up here all over again, and the only time I seem to forget it is when those that I miss so much are here...Needless to say, it was GREAT seeing them again, catching up, and just being with good friends again :)  We had a BBQ, went bowling, got pedicures, shopped, went for dinner, and had a movie night.  Hope everyone had a great weekend, here are some pictures from mine :)

Bags tourney & a few drinks :) 
Everyone all dolled up :)
Laid back Sunday...
Pedicures (I chose purple)
Dinner time!
5 am before they took off :(
Xoxo-Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D