Sunday, August 29, 2010

Oh Sunday, here at last...

Because I have been so busy with my Fall Style Guide & the hustle-and-bustle of daily life, I realized I haven't posted any pictures of what else has been going on :)  This weekend was good, as I spent time with friends & family.  I also had some time to lounge with a glass of wine & tackle the ever-growing stack of fashion magazines on my desk....

St. Jacobs, ON shopping district...such cute shops :)

Voted 'Best Nachos in the City' in Waterloo, ON

Ahh my sequin blazer...paired with my vintage panther cuff :)
Worn to dinner @ The Golden Kiwi, best Pad Thai I have ever eaten :)
Blogging & a Custard treat from British Pride Bakery...so yummy....
My dogs, tired after a long run & playdate with my neighbor's boxer ;)
Wrigley
A Wedding shower cake-what an awesome design!
Girls day in London :)
My Acne blouse was what came in the mail... :)
Not a good picture, but it shows the blouse better.
Happy Lazy Sunday :)
XoXo-Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D