Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Countdown To Fall

This poor catalog has been sitting on my coffee table for some time now, as I haven't had the time to flip through it.  Leave it to J.Crew to dictate exactly how I feel about fall in their September '10 catalog...

"Each fall, the rush of readying our wardrobe has some of the thrill of a new love affair."
The front cover...simply gorgeous...
Jenna's picks :)
Purple, plaid, ruched orange silk, & gray combat boots
J.Crew's pieces are timeless...they can be paired with anything  & still look chic, put together, & sophisticated.  Most people ask me just what I see myself doing in the fashion industry ( I did graduate with a BS in Biology and Chemistry, only to go back to school for fashion merchandising), and my answer is this: I want to be Jenna.  Jenna, the Creative Director for J.Crew, has FANTASTIC taste & the insanely creative ability to pair things together that most would never think of...She has my dream job.  Each month, she selects anywhere from 10-15 items that she feels captures the trends of that time frame.  Let me tell you, she is always bang on! So that, my friends, is my DREAM job in the fabulous industry of Fashion....
**See more fabulous looks online at www.jcrew.com**

Summer in Canada seems to be holding on for dear life, as it's hot & humid again today.  Needless to say, my outfits this week aren't really post-worthy, but since I was up early today anyway, I thought I'd share.... 
Hunter green Cardi (F21), tee (H&M), shorts (F21), necklace (Bebe), bow (H&M) 
 
 Light pink Brogues (River Island)
 
 Rose ring (Sirens), Disk ring (Banana Republic)
 
 Watch (UO), Wood & Metal (H&M), Pink crystals (Express)

XoXo-Kelli

4 comments:

  1. Cute bow girl! And I love your oxfords! :D

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. fall catalogs and september issues always make me eager for fall! I am in love with those oxfords :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ABSOLUTELY love this shoes!!!=D
    Nice blog, I follow you now!Hope that you follow me too!!

    Love,

    Paula.

    http://lamodaesbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much ladies, I appreciate it :)

    XoXO-K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D