Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back-To-School Favorites

 Today marks the first day of school here in Canada.  I found some stylish must-have necessities that prove their wearer has both brains & beauty :)  Although I have been out of school for a few years now, I still love all the back-to-school deals on wardrobe essentials (layering pieces like tee's, tanks, & jeans)...

Alexander Wang Amber Notebook Clutch; Pour La Victoire Julian Cross Body Bag
Paired together or worn alone, these bags will have everyone envious...

Michael Kors Tortoise Jet-Set Sport Watch; Ray-Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses
I like Tortoise colored Accessories because I find them more versatile...

Elizabeth & James James VI blazer; Current/Elliott The Boyfriend Jeans
I love the relaxed feel of a good-fitting blazer & boyfriend jeans...

Haute Hippie Thigh High Socks; Steven Grifin Platform Clogs
Knee highs are back & what better way to wear them than with this season's in shoe: the clog :)

When school shopping began here, it's no surprise I found some GREAT deals at Zara, including the blouse I decided to wear today :)  Don't you love going into a store, finding an item you had seen months before, & purchasing it for more than half off the original price?! Ahh, there's nothing better than a good deal ;)

Blouse (Zara), Jeans (BDG, Urban Outfitters)

Wedges (Asos)

Rings (Banana Republic, Ebay), Crystal Bracelet (J. Crew), Watch (Casio)

Happy Short Work Week Everybody :)
XoXo-Kelli

15 comments:

  1. Love the wedges! You look fab. :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks chica, appreciate you reading :)

    XoXo-K

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi)))
    your blog is fantastic)*
    we hope you follow at our blog,please)
    we think you would be interested)

    http://plaidandstriped.blogspot.com/

    thx)*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog! I am following you now.

    check out my giveaway: http://fashion--maniak.blogspot.com/2010/09/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for following, I REALLY appreciate it :)

    XoXo-K

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving that 1st bag and really cute outfit, you are wearing. :)SarahD

    ReplyDelete
  7. The wedges are fab!

    Puck @ ONEOFPOINTS.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those Current/Elliott jeans! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your yellow jacket!!
    So cool!
    Viva Diane von Fustenberg (I so it on the top) ;P!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. that notebook clutch.. gah. it's so fabulous.

    love your zara finds! i don't have a zara where i live - i can't wait until their online store is up and running!

    ReplyDelete
  11. very nice look! wedges are gourgeus!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks everyone for your sweet comments, I appreciate you reading :)

    XoXo-K

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like that brown blouse<3

    http://fromlacetostuds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D