Monday, September 27, 2010

Everybody WANG chung tonight. . . .

I received my Alexander Wang top (purchased from Ebay) in the mail Friday & couldn't be more excited.  Although it's from the 2007 Fall RTW collection, it somehow seems to still fit into trend.  I have never been one that is bothered by wearing out-dated designer pieces even though, according to the most fashionable, it's heavily frowned upon.  Fashion week is still in  heavy rotation world wide, so I have been glued to my computer, watching shows on Elle.com as they become available. In the spirit of Alexander Wang, I have included my favorite looks from his 2011 Spring RTW collection, enjoy :)

Mint Green...LOVE it!
Lovin the drape & this knit sweater...
Love the boots (exposed heel) & this trench- vest!
Lovin' these booties as well & the drape, so angelic!
The color & of course, the booties again :)
Everything about this one...
Blazer (Asos), Jeans (Urban Outfitters)
Spotted Tank (Alexander Wang), Black Tank (Target)
Paw Ring (Asos), Disk Ring (Banana Republic)
Giraffe Bracelet (Forever21)
Cage Heels (Forever21)
Belt (Vintage, ebay); Love the mixture of these 3 prints :)
Gold Necklace (Dogeared), Watch (Urban Outfitters)

Don't forget about my Giveaway with CSN Stores!
It expires on Sept. 30th at 11pm Eastern!
 
Happy Monday...
XoXo-Kelli K

6 comments:

  1. I love this post! The collection looks great and you look great! I'm so in love with your cardigan and giraffe bracelet!!

    http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous blazer! And I'm loving the shapes at Alexander Wang for S/S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reading & commenting ladies :)

    XoXo-K

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mint green jumper is amaaazing! I love your bracelet.

    Puck
    http://oneofpoints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! LOVE THE MINT COLOR! Love your bracelet too! :)

    I believe i entered your giveaway... no??

    Don't forget to enter mine! :)

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. heyy! GORGEOUS BLOG! :D and i love those cage heels, and that mint dress was awesome too (: please come check out my blog, and I hope you follow back (I just followed yours)!

    seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com

    xx. VLM.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D