Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Grey Scale

Ahhh, Minimalism...the whole 'less is more' approach to fashion.  Just like my outfit for today, Minimalism features clean lines, simple silhouettes, & a neutral, monochromatic palette.  Yawn-worthy? Not in the least. Neutrals are silently striking & always on trend. 

Peace Necklace (DIY)
Blazer (Asos), Grey Shirt & Pants (F21)

Key Double Ring (F21), Nail Polish (Urban Outfitters)
Watch (Urban Outfitters)
Suede Pumps (F21)

Don't forget about my Giveaway with CSN Stores!
It expires TOMORROW (Sept. 30th) at 11pm Eastern!
  
Thanks For Reading :)
XoXo-Kelli K

6 comments:

  1. Thanks dear, don't forget to enter my giveaway :)

    XoXO-K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with anything grey so naturally, I love this outfit! Looks great on you! Love the nail polish too!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous outfit! i love the pants and all the shades of gray.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That keyring is nothing else but absolutely positively fab!

    Puck
    http://oneofpoints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D