Thursday, September 23, 2010

To Chop or Not To Chop. . .

In the spirit of Fall & change, I have an urge to do something a bit daring, drastic even.... I have very thin hair to begin with, so having a shorter coif always helps add some volume.  I also am still attempting to get rid of the damage from being bleach blonde not too long ago.  Hmmm...decisions, decisions...



P.S. If anyone knows where I can purchase that DKNY peony print blazer in the first photo, PLEASE tell me! It's from the S/S 2010 line & as far as I know, impossible to find :(  I have  loved it since I saw it on the runway...

Don't forget about my Giveaway with CSN Stores!
It expires on Sept. 30th at 11pm Eastern!

Thanks for reading :)
XoXo-Kelli K

6 comments:

  1. I'm totally in love with short hair and I've had the same dilemma too. My hair is on the thinner side so it looks great short but I love the long and classy look too!!

    http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, I always do this...I get bored while trying to grow it out, cut it short, & then regret it after...I think I'm going to go for it, thanks for reading & following :)

    XoXo-K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well if u want to know where to get that blazer prolly you should ask @DKNY on twitter :) they answer pretty fast

    XX,
    JON
    http://jonathonfashionvictim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. she's even more beautiful in person!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. To chop! Her hair is amazing.

    // http://milkdujour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D