Saturday, September 25, 2010

Keeping Busy

 After a long run at the gym & an awesome new hair cut, I'm ready to relax.  I ordered some sushi take-out & rented the first season of "True Blood", which I'll watch in-between breaks of sewing.  I'll also be attending one of my best friend's wedding via cellphone tonight...I am so incredibly happy for him to start his new life with her, CONGRATS TO BRIT & BRIAN :) Here are some random pics of my day...

NEW Alexa Chung for Madewell blouse :)
So cute, she includes a note & bracelet with every order from her line...
HAIR BEFORE
HAIR AFTER
Sweatshirt (American Apparel), Sunnies (H&M)
Haha, my mini sewing machine...
Shortened the hemline on this vintage dress (etsy)

Don't forget about my Giveaway with CSN Stores!
It expires on Sept. 30th at 11pm Eastern!
 
Thanks for Reading!
XoXo-Kelli K

11 comments:

  1. Love the vintage dress! The haircut is fab as well!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new haircut and the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies, I'm really lovin it so far :)

    XoXo-K

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your blog and I wanted to invite you to follow my blog.
    Check out my blog @ www.afterstylecomesfashion.blogspot.com
    I hope you like it!

    With love, Samm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment in my blog! I think this new hairstyle is perfect for you : you are very very niceeeeeeeeeeeeee ^^
    Follow each other ?
    http://onthemarry-go-round.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D