Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Oh La La!

I hope I wasn't the only one who watched the Season 4 premiere of Gossip Girl last night... The first episode took place in Paris, so of course the fashion was intense!  It was hard to watch, as I was insanely jealous of all the retail therapy these two girls were doing.  This season should be interesting due to the new characters & celebrity guest appearances (Lou Doillon, Katie Cassiday, & Clémence Poésy for starters). 

Chanel....see why I was jealous?!
The photo above is from a scene in the episode, aren't those pink, wide-legged trousers amazing? The color inspired me to wear my vintage floral-printed harem pants for today :)

Blazer (Costa Blanca), Tank (asos), Pants (vintage), Necklace (etsy)
Workman boots (F21), Watch (casio), Bracelets (H&M)

I love these, got them for $10.99!
Rings (Banana Republic)
Thanks For Reading, Have A Great Day!
XoXo-Kelli

11 comments:

  1. I love Gossip Girl. :)



    great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, those wide leg trousers are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pants are great!
    xx

    www.bangeli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow those boots were a find. your outfits great & i absolutely adore gossip girl, blake & leighton ALWAYS look amazingg!!!!

    http://shutterbug-z.blogspot.com
    ^ visit my blog guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow those vintage harems are perfection love how you styled them xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your outfit is very Gossip Girl! I'm always jealous of Blair and Serena's shopping habits too! So not fair! :D

    Great blog!

    Love me...Love me not

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it. great deal on the shoes. come follow xxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, I was completely in love with Serena's trousers the pleads are gorgeous. I love your outfit too!

    Puck
    http://oneofpoints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D