Monday, September 20, 2010

M to the MJ

I know that I should be posting what is currently being shown on the runways, but I can't help but show some more looks from Shopbop.com of Marc by Marc Jacob's Fall 2010 line.  After all, this is the line that is currently available in stores.  Marc Jacobs is one of my favorite designers, and when I lived in Chicago, I made so many unnecessary trips to his store just because. The store had clothing for both men & women, cheaply priced trinkets (pens, compact mirrors, rings, books, etc.), shoes, & accessories.  I love the Marc by Marc line because it is more realistic for my age group & of course, way more affordable.  Therefore, my outfit for today is inspired by my own small collection of Marc By Marc Jacobs :) The following looks make this cold weather that much more enjoyable...







My Favorite :)


Cardigan (Marc by Marc Jacobs), LS white tee (Vince @ Shopbop)
BF style jeans (Urban outfitters), Silk Mary Janes (J.Crew)

Watch (Casio), Wing & Blue Stone Bracelets (H&M), Coin Bracelet (Garage)
Double Ring (Forever21), Beige Belt (Ebay)


Thanks for Reading :)
XoXo-Kelli K

P.S. Sorry about the excess white space on the photos-it was there no matter what size the picture was :(

8 comments:

  1. Super cute outfit! Love the shoes with the cardy...that cardy is phenom! :)

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all these images! CAN NOT WAIT FOR FALL!!!!!!

    :)

    http://lifestyleloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog... loving all the gold jewelry and fall ensembles.

    xx

    http://novembergrey.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look ADORABLE. I love those shoes. I would never think to whip those out with jeans but it works perfectly!

    all the jewelry... the colors... perfect. well done :)

    cheers!
    Carey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for all your kind comments, I appreciate it :)

    XoXo-K

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute cardigan!

    http://thestyle-child.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the color of those shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D