Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Great Outdoors






Now, who wants to go on one last camping/fishing trip? I absolutely adore Shopbop.com's look-books.  All 5 of these looks are so fall-appropriate & make me want to live in flannel/boot combos :)  The shearling trim on the jacket in the last photo really inspired me to wear the newest edition to my wardrobe....
H&M Shearling-trimmed Bomber Jacket
Had to get these pants-so colorful & comfy, prefect for fall!
Denim Shirt (Asos), white tee (UO), Black Skinny Jeans (F21), Bead Necklace (Aldo)

Perfect for this cold & rainy weather...
Watch (Casio), Bracelets (H&M)

Sneakers (Steve Madden); Chocolate Chip bagel & homemade smoothie=yum!

Thanks for Reading :)
XoXo-Kelli

9 comments:

  1. cant wait for jackets and coats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that look book is amazing!

    stayfabulous,
    zarna
    http://zarnasrunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty outfit. Love that H&M bomber jacket. :)sarahD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaauuuw amazing what you've put together in this post!! LOVE the jacket :)
    fabulous blog, I'm curious to see your next post :)

    xx

    hope you maybe visit/follow me :)
    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, I appreciate you guys reading! If you like my blog, feel free to follow :) I am always on the look-out for new blogs, so I'll def be checking into yours!

    XoXo-K

    ReplyDelete
  6. no way! im going to get that hm jacket like right now! so awesome!
    love your blog btw!

    following you!
    follow me back if you like :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That jacket is ah-mazing. I need to get a bomber! And the sneakers are soo cute. Lovely blog :)

    <3 Alison
    alisonscampusfashion.blogspot.com
    exchange links?

    ReplyDelete
  8. stumbled on your blog from another one and I love! I always look forward to shopbop's lookbooks..so many inspirations!

    following you...check out my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Casio watchh !
    http://aasplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D