Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Needle In A Haystack...

Now don't get me wrong, I love Ebay, but I have to be in a certain mood to scour endlessly through page after page of whatever it is I'm looking for.  However, it ALWAYS seems to pay off when you find exactly what you were looking for :)  Ebay has proved itself to me in the past, as I have found some great deals & saved mucho dinero by buying from the site.  I purchased some rare finds last night, which proved to be really exciting!  What's the best purchase you have made, either on-line or at a second-hand/vintage shop?

Brick Red Vintage Christian Lacroix belt
Alexander Wang Sheer Polka dotted Tank from 2007!
A Tan, LS silk blouse..with shoulder pads of course!
Primark gild studded heels...LOVE them :)
Dogeared circle necklace (bought on ebay)
I also received my vintage silk jacket I bought from Etsy, as well as some rings from Asos yesterday.  The flowers I got from the farmer's market on Saturday opened as well, aren't they pretty? I am stuck looking at gray skis & rain yet again, so I thought this jacket was exactly what I needed to lift my spirits ;)
New fun rings: sunglasses, a panther, & a paw :)
I Love etsy sellers! Why? Look at this note that came with my jacket...
Jacket (etsy), burn-out tee & black jeggings (f21)

Watch (UO), Pearls (H&M), Skull & Crystals (Tom Binns @ shopbop.com)

Rings (Banana Republic)
Cage heels (River Island)
Happy Wednesday :)
XoXo-Kelli K

14 comments:

  1. Lovely post! Totally love the rings!!

    http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lOVE the skull bracelet! :D

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I thought I was an ebay Queen but I think you deserve this title. I have brought so many things on ebay I cant even think what is my best purchase maybe my leather vintage shorts xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cool, the rings and the alexander wang top are awesome.

    x♥x♥ :)
    x♥x♥ :)
    x♥x♥ :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving that Lacroix belt, that is such a find!!! great post you have some super cute bits. x
    iUNDEREYE.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE the circle necklace.

    im a new follower.
    follow back :D


    <3 dennica pearl
    - through the eyes of a pearl
    - shop

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your Alexander Wang TEE!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How insane is that little tom binns skull bracelet! Love, nice purchase baby!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the vintage Christian Lacroix belt! Amazing! I really like your blog. I am now following it and looking forward to your updates.

    http://afashionaddictsconfession.blogspot.com

    -Brent Billiman

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great items!Love most the belt and the rings:))))
    follow me if u like http://rayabo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You guys are too sweet, thanks so much for all your input :)

    XoXo-K

    ReplyDelete
  12. I`m so jealous on your Christian Lacroix vintage belt, I WANT IT!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D