Sunday, September 12, 2010

Here, Kitty, Kitty. . . .

Leopard print bags are EVERYWHERE this fall.... I have been searching for one for months, but have yet to fall in love with one...anyone have any suggestions???

Alexa Chung
Accessory report from WhoWhatWear
Forever21 Leopard shoulder bag

Topshop shoulder bag & leopard print tassel bag
Lanvin mini pop leopard-print bag

Lulu Guiness leopard print large pollyanna bag (asos.com)

Gucci Heritage Bag (farfetch.com)
Sorry for the lack out creative outfit posts, I am on my way out the door to an amusement park today & my outfit is definitely not post-worthy.  Enjoy your Sunday lovelies :)

XoXo-Kelli

6 comments:

  1. Love the topshop leopard print tassle bag! Now I think I want one too, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lanvin is my favorite, but slim chances on me owning that one anytime in the near future :( Thanks for reading ladies!

    xoxo-K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice taste of style!:)POP DISORDER is for YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so have i! it's so hard to find a good one, that forever21 one looks good though :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. give me the leo look!..autumn2010

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D