Friday, September 24, 2010

I'm Like A Bird. . .

Although the temperatures don't currently reflect it, fall is here.  I was feeling very fall-like, so I set aside my feather hair clip & pulled this carmine-colored tunic out of my closet, planning to pair it with an ocher-colored cardigan.  That option was too safe, so I grabbed for this turquoise-colored one instead.  I LOVE this color combo, I don't know why I have never paired these two items together before?! Anyone doing anything exciting this weekend? I'll have my place to myself until Sunday so you know what that means...chick flicks & vino with no remorse!  I have a growing pile of clothing I need to alter, which means it's time to dust off my little portable sewing machine & go to work :) I have a hair appointment tomorrow to 'Chop' my hair off (see here for the style) & plan on reorganizing a few closets. Overall, I plan on having a productive, yet relaxing weekend...
Feather hair clip (Urban Outfitters), Pearl Earrings (H&M)
Rose Ring (Sirens), Disk Ring (Banana Republic), Nail Polish (Midnight Passion, H&M)
Watch (Urban Outfitters), Bullet Bracelet (Cheap Monday, Shopbop.com)
Cardi (Express), Tunic (Urban Outfitters), Leggings (Forever21)
Studded Wedges (Asos)


Don't forget about my Giveaway with CSN Stores!
It expires on Sept. 30th at 11pm Eastern!
XoXo-Kelli K

15 comments:

  1. Love that bracelet!!! The turquoise cardigan is a great pop of color and totally not safe! Trying to get out of my safe zone as well!

    Come check out my blog!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kelli!

    Your blog is awesome, and let me tell you, I'm envying you those wedges and bullet bracelet!

    Following you on bloglovin*

    Sara

    http://theredcurry.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love ur hair-pieces...so cute!!
    and what a great heels!! so gorgeous

    i'm following u now, visit my site..feel free if u wanna follow me back..

    THE SECRET LIFE OF "D"

    in Love&Light
    Queen D

    ReplyDelete
  4. A++++Mazing shoes..and that bracelet are amazing! Lovin' how accessorized you are!
    Happy Friday babe!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    http://BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the feather clip! and your blog title banner is so original! ;)
    Catita

    ReplyDelete
  6. rockin' feather clip! and I love the combo of the bright tiff blue with burgandy...so unexpected together yet soo pretty!

    I'd love for you to stop by my blog and follow!
    http://lifestyleloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the rings!1And those wedges are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The hair clip is amazing!

    et-ceterra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like your watch!


    HTTP://FASHIONUANCE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your rings are so cute.
    Please follow:
    http://sound-of-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. the outfit is great! love the fether clip!

    Nici from www.set-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D