Monday, September 6, 2010

Summer Wrap-Up

Labor Day marks the end of summer and it's another cloudy, blah day for us here in southern Ontario.  Since every store except the coffee shop (thank god) is closed today, I have spent some time (too much probably) catching up on my celebrity gossip.  It's a terrible, waste-of-time addiction, but I just can't help it...gossip magazines are one of my few guilty pleasures :)  Plans for today include a mid-day dinner get together with a few friends & a long walk with the dogs....what were your plans for Labor Day?


Blue Oxford (F21), tee (Aritzia), jeans (UO)

Heels (River Island)

'K' Necklace (F21)

Polka Dotted Bow (F21)

Parka (New Look), Sneakers (Steve Madden)
Quick change of clothes as the temperature dropped :(

Thanks For Reading :)
XoXo-Kelli

3 comments:

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D