Saturday, September 4, 2010

Passion Fruit Inspired :)

One of my favorite things about warm weather? Tazo Shaken Iced Passion Tea Lemonade from Starbucks...so refreshing & so affordable to drink daily (huge perk when you're a caffeine-aholic like I am).  Anyway, in the spirit or warm weather, I grabbed a tea and headed to H&M to cool down in the AC for a bit after work.  After wandering around the store, I found this over-sized, chunky-knit sweater that matched my drink :)  Coincidence? I think not!  Needless to say, I scooped it up, along with the new store catalog & an olive blouse :) 


Olive Blouse & Bright colored Knit sweater (H&M)
New arrivals from F21...can't wait to mix & match these staples :)
This week has just been 'one of those weeks', so needless to say, I am very ready for this long weekend! It's Saturday so my outfit is extremely laid back & nothing special, which means I included outfit pictures from yesterday :)  I tried the double watch thing, I don't know if I'm a fan yet or not...what do you guys think, are you Pro-Double watch?

Watch (Casio), small watch (Urban Outfitters)
Skirt (H&M), Vest (Etsy), LS top (Shopbop.com)

Beautiful day :)
Cut-out Oxfords (F21)

HaPpY sAtUrDaY :)
XoXo-K

5 comments:

  1. Omg,i am INLOVE with those F21 shoes,they are ah-mazing ! :D oh and it looks like you read the new H&M magazine,its soo proffessional right? i was super suprised when i picked it up and read it last week,i love the photoshoots they did with the models Sasha and Anja :D




    StopAndStareStyle = my super-duper fashion & style blog :D COMMENT,FOLLOW,READ & ENJOY! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading hunny! I agree, the Autumn edition of the magazine is amazing :)

    XoXO-K

    ReplyDelete
  3. soo nice girl :)

    take also a look at my blog and maybe you can also be my blogfriend :)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love the forever21 booties, they're so beautifull!! And I also have the striped skirt from h&m :p xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the stacked watches, this looks awesome!! I'm so jealous we don't have H&M or forever21 here :-(. Cute outfit too! Thankyou for your sweet comments on my blog!

    http://oraclefox.blogspot.com/

    x mandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D