Friday, September 17, 2010

LONG LIVE LACROIX!

Since this is the first time I have worn my vintage Christian Lacroix belt, I thought it only appropriate to include some of my favorite images of his designs....

One of Lacroix's sketches...
2003
2008
Both from 2009

2010
20 years of Costume Design Exhibit
Christian Lacroix in the flesh
Belt (Vintage Lacroix); Rings (Banana Republic, Asos)

Vest (etsy), Scarf, Black Cardi, Tee, & leggings (Forever21)
Lace-up Wedges (Asos)

Another chilly & gloomy day in which I woke up feeling like I'm on the verge of getting a cold.  I chose this outfit because it's comfy, casual yet chic, & a little retro :)  Let the weekend begin!
XoXo-Kelli K

8 comments:

  1. Love your Vintage Lacroix belt!! What a great find and you look great in it!! I love the first image of Lacroix's sketch!!

    Cheers,
    Karen

    http://rubytuesdayfashionanddesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sketch is amazin, more like a painting hah

    great blog!



    From,
    MILK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this vintage geblt is amazing! I love all the other photos, too!
    check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for reading, feel free to follow if you like :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the belt. Great pics.xx

    http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D