Sunday, September 19, 2010

I Feel The Sun Creeping Up, Like Tick-Tock

Happy Sunday! I woke up to a beautiful day this morning.  It's going to be a pretty casual Sunday filled with errands, a long run, a bridal shower for a friend, & of course football :)  I decided to wear something a little girly to the shower...
Silk blouse (Rebecca Taylor), Blue Tank (Anthropologie)
Watch (Casio), Bracelets (gift, Garage, H&M)
Double Ring (Forever21)
Bow heels (River Island), Skinny Jeans (Urban Outfitters)

Hope Everyone Had A Great Weekend :)
XoXo-Kelli K

6 comments:

  1. WOOHOO TO UO AND ANTHRO!!!! WORK IT KEL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that watch its awesome. come follow and vote 4 me xxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing watch. love it!! If you like fashion blogs with outfits and trends? You should check on my blog and feel free to follow me, I'm following you. I would love if we could follow each other, ohh and if you have twitter you can add me too or facebook or myspace . I would be so glad.
    ♥, Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay!!! love ur heels baby girl.
    ur top is so fabulous too:)

    come and visit my site. if u like u can folow me. just tell me if u want me to follow u back :)

    THE SECRET LIFE OF "D"

    in Love&Light
    Queen D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all your comments ladies :)

    XoXo-K

    ReplyDelete
  6. I searched high and low for that Rebecca Taylor blouse in my size...super jealous right now : )

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D