Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Green Machine

I have never really been a fan of the color green, especially in my wardrobe.  However, with all the different shades that are currently available this fall, it's a little hard not to like it.  I think I'm starting to come around to the idea...









Sunnies (H&M)
Jacket (Mango), Ruffled Tunic (J.Crew), Jeggings (Anthropologie), Wedges (Zara)
Paw Ring (Asos), Disk Ring (Banana Republic)
Watch (Urban Outfitters), Bullet Bracelet (Cheap Monday @ Shopbop)

9 comments:

  1. Great jacket!
    Love the clutch a lot!








    LA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color!!!!!!!!! and I like this posttttttttt! :) I hope to see you in my blog and if you like it, we can follow each other :)
    Je
    http://onthemarry-go-round.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Khaki is so great,especially in autumn<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for all your support! Iaia, I will check out your blog for sure :)

    XoXo-K

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll became your follower!! You are so nice and you'll se me often in your blog :) I would like you read my post called " merry forum " because it's about one of my projects and I hope you'll take part in it :)
    Je
    http://onthemarry-go-round.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i simply love your style! and youre so beautiful! sure i`m gonna follow! check up on mine! you`ll find great ideas there!

    http://naianostyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post, I have the same military inspired blazer and it's definitely one of my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much guys, glad you're liking it..thanks for following :)

    XoXo-K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that golden Casio watch is amazing!
    &Love those inspiration pics you've got :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting Dolls :)
If you like what you see, follow me on: Facebook, Bloglovin', or Twitter :D